ARE YOU A SUPERHERO?
Wanna Hula® is for you if:
- You are looking to empower yourself via hula dance
- You'd love to look like a Hula Pro, so you can experience feelings of aloha and gratitude
- You are seeking custom-tailored hula choreography that is derived from nature
- You would like video for easy learning/memories (Wanna Hula® is one of the only businesses that provides this on a regular basis.)
- You would like to include your personal story to make the Hula or Tahitian dance deeply meaningful to you
Wanna Hula® is not for you if:
- You are looking for fully traditional learning
- You are looking for luau style show/entertainment (I currently offer fully customized solo shows instead because it produces the best results and happiest clients.)
- You are comfortable with your life as it is and prefer holding others responsible for it
- You like to be on the phone, leave voice mails, write with all caps, or use symbol combinations such as this "?!" (Yes, the caps in this section are for subtitle clarity, not intensity xxoo)
Recipe for Superhero Sarah Chang
1 tsp poverty
2 heaping T emotional abuse
1/2 tsp suicidal thoughts
3 tsp genetics
2 cups Passion
1 cup Humor
5 1/2 cups Deep inside work
1/4 cup Creation over survival mindset
One pinch of Roald Dahl's Magic
Mix all ingredients into bowl. Cream. Sift out poverty, emotional abuse, suicidal thoughts, genetics. Remove fear.
Whip remaining ingredients until it peaks. Add good energy, #KeepAloha, Hula, and playtime.
Sprinkle generously with Roald Dahl's Magic.
Makes unlimited servings for the right persons.
SHALL WE DISCOVER YOUR SUPERHERO HULA STORY TOGETHER? IF YES, CLICK BELOW TO SCHEDULE: